This feature is extremely helpful…and necessary. It helps you keep track of everything you’ve imported, batch submitted, or batch deleted.
- In the Batch processes drop-down menu, click View status.
- There are five tabs to click: Imports, Batch submit, Batch delete, Extracts and Activity.
- Click the tab for the process that you want to monitor.
– this tab will show you:
- The file(s) you are currently importing (a bar graph tracks the progress) or have most recently imported,
- Whether they were imported successfully, and whether there were any errors when they were imported.
: Here, you can (and must) review and acknowledge any import errors before your requests from the import file are made available for processing.
– this tab shows you batches of requests you have submitted. You’ll be able to see what batches are Pending, Processing
, and whether there were any exceptions with your requests.
– this tab shows you the import files or batches of requests you asked to delete. From here, you can also cancel any deletions that haven’t yet started processing (status still Pending
). Once processing starts, you can’t cancel them.
– this tab shows you the extracts you have requested. For more information, please see the information sheet on Data extracts
– this tab shows you activity type, date submitted, username and status.