Activate your personal account and explore all your pension details.
View your pension information
Manage your AVC account
Estimate your retirement income
Print your T4A (retired members only)
Change your tax (retired members only)
How to get started
- Visit myOMERS.com to activate your personal account.
- To register, you’ll need:
- Your membership or reference number (check your personal Pension Report or Annual Statement)
- Last three digits of your social insurance number
- Valid email account
- Go paperless to receive important pension information by email.
Retirement Income Estimator – estimates in minutes!
- Find out how much you might receive from your OMERS pension and other retirement income.
- It provides your milestone dates – e.g., the date you become eligible for an unreduced pension or your , or you can pick other dates you have in mind.
- You can add your personal savings, AVCs, CPP, Old Age Security to get the bigger picture.
- And, the after-tax comparison gives you a snapshot of your estimated net (after tax) income – before and after retirement – to help with your planning.
- Thinking about buying service? Use the Buy-back Calculator to get your personalized buy-back package.
- The package includes the cost and info you need to help you decide if buying service is right for you, plus forms and instructions.